Becoming a Give Lively Nonprofit Member is easy.
- Start by going to givelively.org/sign_up
- Enter your nonprofit organization’s EIN and click “Submit”
- You will then be prompted to enter the email address you’d like associated with your Give Lively nonprofit membership account
- Enter your first and last name and create a password for your account
2. Check Your Email
You will receive one email from Give Lively confirming that we received your registration, and another from Stripe, a highly trusted company that processes all donations made through Smart Donations.
- Open the email from Stripe with the subject line, “Give Lively payments: claim your Stripe account and click “Connect to Stripe”
- If your organization already has an account with Stripe, click the “Connect to Stripe” button on the final registration webpage
- In order to get a discounted rate on Stripe's fee structure, nonprofit members must send their EIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Lively will notify you via email that we are reviewing your registration
- Within 24 hours, upon membership approval, you will receive another email from Give Lively directing you toward the Nonprofit Member Portal
- Watch the video below for more instructions.
3. Log in to the Nonprofit Member Portal
The Nonprofit Member Portal is where you can update your organization’s profile, access donor data, manage campaigns and find links to your Smart Donations pages.
- Go to members.givelively.org
- Log in to the member portal using the email address from step 1
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” in the righthand column and follow the instructions provided