Accessing and integrating your Smart Donations page is easy. Just log in to the Nonprofit Member Portal to get started, then click "Smart Donations" in the left-hand column.
Access Your Direct Donation Page
- You will be presented with a link to your Smart Donations page at the top of the "Smart Donations" page.
- You can visit the page or copy the link to share with others.
Share and Integrate Your Direct Donation Page
There is a wide variety of ways you can share and integrate your Smart Donations page. Here are a few:
- Copy your Smart Donations link and paste it behind an existing “Donate” button on your website.
- Paste the link behind the “Donate” button on Facebook
- If you don’t have a “Donate” button on your page already, here’s how to create one:
- Sign into your Facebook page as an admin.
- Click the “Add a Button” button on the top right of the page directly under your cover photo.
- A menu will pop up. Select “Make Purchase or Donation” and then click “Donate” in the pop-down menu.
- Facebook will ask you, “What website would you like to send people to when they click this button?” Enter your Smart Donations URL.
- Your new Facebook “Donate” button is up and running!
- Share your link via all social media channels
- Links posted on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other major social media platforms will be accompanied by the image you uploaded in the “Logo, Image, and Color” tab.
- Share the link via email to support fundraising campaigns.
Embed Smart Donations Widget on Your Site
Smart Donations can also be embedded directly on your nonprofit’s website page.
- Simply copy the HTML code found in the "Smart Donations" tab on the left-hand side of the Nonprofit Member Portal and paste it into your website's code wherever you would like the widget to appear on the page.
- We recommend that nonprofits embed the Smart Donations widget in its default size. However, if you need the widget to fit in a specific location on your site, you can change the dimensions by adjusting the numbers next to height and width inside the HTML code. Change the dimensions after you paste the HMTL code onto your page. If you need help changing the dimensions or making Smart Donations fit on your page, contact us at email@example.com or 1-917-877-0533.
- Your Smart Donations widget will be live on your page once you’ve completed the previous steps.
- A preview of your widget will appear on the “Smart Donations” tab page in the Nonprofit Member Portal.