Give Lively Nonprofit Members can setup Text-to-Donate functionality in minutes. Here's how to do it.
1. Sign in to the Nonprofit Member Portal.
2. Click the "Campaigns" tab in the menu on the top of the page.
3. Select "Text-to-Donate" in the lefthand menu.
4. Create a text code that donors can easily enter on their phone.
- Text codes can be letters, numbers, or any combination of the two.
- They must be 5 characters or more, and, unlike passwords, they are not case sensitive.
- Good examples are "HELPKIDS", "5K2017", and "PAJAMAWALK".
- You can create as many codes as you want for as many campaigns as you want.
- Codes are unique across Give Lively's platform. We will let you know if your code has already been taken by another organization using Smart Donations.
5. You will prompt donors to text your code code to 1-844-544-7171 to instantly receive a link to your Smart Donations page. They can donate any amount to your organization in two easy steps from there.
- Share the number and your fundraising code at your organization's events, in social media campaigns, through direct mail, and any other way you see fit.
- If you haven't customized your Smart Donations page yet, do that now to optimize the mobile donation experience for your donors. Learn how.