Setting a goal for your Campaigns and showing it to donors when they give is simple with Smart Donations. Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to the Nonprofit Member Portal.
2. Click the "Campaigns" tab in the menu on the top of the page.
3. Select the campaign for which you would like to set a goal.
4. Click, "Campaign Name, Description, and Goal" on the lefthand menu.
5. Scroll down the page to the goal field, then enter in a dollar amount as your organization's goal for your campaign.
6. Visit your Smart Donations page.
- A progress bar on the top of your page will track donations as they come in. Donors will see the progress when they visit your Smart Donations page. You can get a more detailed look at donation and donor data in the "Quick Stats" section on the righthand of your campaign page.