Linking your Smart Donation page to the "Donate" button on your nonprofit's Facebook page is an easy way to attract dollars on social media. Here's how to do it.
- Sign into your Facebook page as an admin.
- Click the “Add a Button” button on the top right of the page directly under your cover photo.
- A menu will pop up. Select “Make Purchase or Donation” and then click “Donate” in the pop-down menu.
- Facebook will ask you, “What website would you like to send people to when they click this button?” Enter your Smart Donations URL. You can link your Core Profile or one of your Campaign Pages here.
- Your new Facebook “Donate” button is up and running!
Need help? Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough.