Yes, Stripe is PCI Level 1 compliant company, which means that its payment processing reaches the highest possible security standards. Learn more about PCI compliance here.
Articles in this section
- What is Stripe?
- Is Stripe secure?
- What is PCI compliance?
- Does Give Lively charge any fees?
- Can my organization get a nonprofit discount on Stripe's payment processing fees?
- How do I register my organization as a 501(c)(3) with Stripe?
- Help! I'm having problems receiving a donation made via direct deposit.
- What is the Give Lively Foundation?
- I received a check. How can I get details of the donation to acknowledge the donor?