Smart Donations currently accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, including those stored in Apple Pay, as well as donations made via ACH deposit. We will be accepting Android Pay soon.
Articles in this section
- Why donate with a bank account versus a credit card?
- Which payment methods do Smart Donations and Small Token accept?
- Are donations made through Smart Donations and Small Token tax deductible?
- What precautions are taken to protect my credit card information?
- If I choose to donate, do I have to share my contact information with nonprofits?
- Are there minimum and maximum transaction amounts?
- When will my scheduled gift be delivered?
- Why do I need to create a donor account to give via bank account deposit (aka ACH debit)?
- Help! I'm having problems giving my donation via direct deposit.
- What if I make a donation by accident?