If you schedule your gift to be delivered at a date in the future, the gift will be sent around 7AM EST on the day you selected. Your credit card will be charged immediately and you'll receive a tax receipt right away. You will also receive an email when your recipient opens your gift in their inbox.
Articles in this section
- Why donate with a bank account versus a credit card?
- Which payment methods do Smart Donations and Small Token accept?
- Are donations made through Smart Donations and Small Token tax deductible?
- What precautions are taken to protect my credit card information?
- If I choose to donate, do I have to share my contact information with nonprofits?
- Are there minimum and maximum transaction amounts?
- When will my scheduled gift be delivered?
- Why do I need to create a donor account to give via bank account deposit (aka ACH debit)?
- Help! I'm having problems giving my donation via direct deposit.
- What if I make a donation by accident?