No. However, if you wish to share it, Smart Donations and Small Token have an option to “opt-in” to provide nonprofits with your contact information. We will not share your contact information without you “opting-in”.
Articles in this section
- Why donate with a bank account versus a credit card?
- Which payment methods do Smart Donations and Small Token accept?
- Are donations made through Smart Donations and Small Token tax deductible?
- What precautions are taken to protect my credit card information?
- If I choose to donate, do I have to share my contact information with nonprofits?
- Are there minimum and maximum transaction amounts?
- When will my scheduled gift be delivered?
- Why do I need to create a donor account to give via bank account deposit (aka ACH debit)?
- Help! I'm having problems giving my donation via direct deposit.
- What if I make a donation by accident?