Our simple widget can be embedded directly onto your nonprofit’s site or blog, or any other site on the web. Here's how to do it:
- In the Nonprofit Admin Portal, click the "Widget" tab in the menu on the top of the dashboard.
- You'll see a preview of your widget below.
- Next, associate your widget with one of your customized fundraising pages. The widget will adopt your campaign’s styling and donation frequency. In addition, donations from the widget will be associated with this fundraising page in data you get from our platform.
- Select preset suggested donation amount options for the widget ($25, $50, $100, $250) or set a custom amount.
- Click "Get Embed Code" then select and copy the code in its entirety.
- Paste the code into your website's code wherever you would like the widget to appear. The widget will fill the container you place it in.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us at email@example.com.